Compare Listings

Vilotel Collection /

Travel Agents

Do You Want To Expand Your Market And Increase Sales? Vilotel Collection represents an extensive portfolio of luxury vacation villas.

Contact us /

If you got questions, suggestions or ideas, we’d love to hear from you!

Vilotel Collection /

1. Finding the perfect luxury villa

Simply search our database of luxury properties. When you find a property that meets your clients’ needs, email us or give us a call and speak with one of our villa specialists. Don’t forget to identify yourself as a travel agent and it’s always a good idea to include your customers’ names to ensure that we can identify them as your customers if they happen to contact us on their own. One of our Villa Specialists will answer any questions you have about the property and how to book.

Vilotel Collection /

2. Quoting your customer

Once we receive your enquiry, a Villa Specialist will confirm availability, rates and your commission amount. We will advise you of any additional fees or charges that your clients will incur, like security deposits, cleaning fees, payment processing fees, etc. You can then give your customers the complete final price for their stay.

Vilotel Collection /

3. Confirm your booking

When you are ready to book the villa for your clients, we will send you a rental contract with all the details of your reservation and any other information about the villa you’ve chosen. In order to confirm your booking a deposit of 30% of the total rental amount should be paid within within 10 days of the Booking confirmation and the remaining 70% no later than 60 days prior to travel. If you choose to offer any of our additional concierge services to your clients, they will be be payable 60 days prior to travel as well.

Vilotel Collection /

4. Payments and commissions

Payments can be made by wire transfer or credit card. Typically, the traveler will pay us directly for the rental and we will pay your commission to you directly. When you pay by credit/charge card, we reserve the right to levy a handling charge percentage for each payment made by these means.

Online Enquiry /

Choose your dream vacation villa

Get a quick quote or more details by filling our online enquiry form, and one of our specialists will contact you.

Contact Us /

Concierge

Are You Interested Working With Vilotel Collection?